Today is #GivingTuesday – a day dedicated to showing your local nonprofits how much they mean to you & the community! The Holistic Homestead needs your help NOW MORE THAN EVER to make sure fresh, organic food is affordable and available to our community!
At the Homestead your gift keeps on giving:
- keeping the doors open and lights on so that everyone in our community can have access to fresh, affordable, and organic produce
- paying it forward through our FREE SUNDAY PANTRY where we give anyone in need a free bag of produce between 3-4 pm.
- feeding the community through our pay-what-you-can cafe
- supporting local farmers by purchasing locally grown produce first
- teaching children healthy eating habits by delivering fresh produce to Eagles Nest and the Rec Center Youth Programs
Who knew an apple could mean so much? CLICK HERE to DONATE TODAY!
The Homestead means so much to this community – I can’t even imagine living in Gilpin County without this precious resource. DONATE TODAY to make a difference!
The Holistic Homestead is a 501c3 with a mission is to improve health and wellness in our community through education, outreach and advocacy. YOUR DONATION helps us keep these programs going:
- Hands On Health for Kids!
- Farmers Market
- Pay-What-You-Can Cafe
- Used Durable Medical Equipment lending closet
- Sunday Free Pantry
We have 360 members on our roster – amazing! An average of 56% of our members give above and beyond the $25 annual membership fee because you believe in our mission, and you know 100% of your donation goes directly to improving health and wellness. If 56% of our current membership donated $45 we would reach our goal of raising $9,000 by December 31st! Any dollar amount has an impact, and every gift adds up to reaching our goal!
Ready to make a difference?