Supervisor of transport operations
SDN Communications is the premier business-to-business and carrier/wholesale connectivity service provider in the region. SDN also provides managed network and cybersecurity products to create a secure regional business network.
We’re looking to hire a supervisor of transport operations, who will oversee the day-to-day operations and support of the transport network. This will include supervising the transport operations team working within network operations center.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage the design and daily support activity related of the transport team.
- Perform staff evaluations and reviews.
- Leadership, management, training and mentoring of staff.
- Prioritization, scheduling and project management of technical efforts.
- Support of network infrastructure and customer services.
- Network platform lifecycle management/evolution planning.
- Develop a team ensuring the competence and continuity of qualified staff through the implementation of processes that will help in selection, training and development, appraisal and motivation techniques.
- Maintain working knowledge of new technologies that may improve operations, and develop recommendations accordingly.
- Collaborate with all functional departments to ensure effective operation as well as attainment of profitability and growth objectives.
- Establish and develop network team through ongoing training, coaching and development.
- Regular review of reported customer incidents to identify problem areas and chronic issue within network infrastructure.
- Perform call evaluation and participate in customer service assessment program.
To see more information, go to sdcommunications.com/careers.
To apply, please send a resume to [email protected].